This is an exclusive and unique ten day motorsport testing and travel program. It includes two of the most amazing race tracks in the world today, Bathurst Mount Panorama and Phillip Island. Once you get to Sydney, accommodation, transfers, your motor racing, and entertainment packages are included.
The Mount Panorama track is one of the world’s greatest racing venues with a rich history of motorsport, and for the first time there has been the unique opportunity for a select few drivers to test over two days at this venue.
The track is situated in the New South Wales country town of Bathurst and is cut into the side of Mount Panorama and is used as a public road for most of the year. Due to the logistics of closing the road and setting up for motorsport, there has not been testing opportunities in the past. Over the last few years, the Challenge Bathurst organisers have invested heavily to allow these opportunities.
With the highest point of the track being 862 metres above sea level, grades of 1 in 6.13 and some of the worlds most challenging corners such as the famous Dipper and the flat-out ‘Chase’, fast laps are very rewarding.
The Bathurst venue is approximately two and a half hours out of Sydney, and the event consists of a two-day Sprint and a two-day regularity. This program is inclusive of the Sprint event.
No one is sure how many years this event will continue, and the team at G-Force are fortunate enough to have invitational status. But once the event is fully subscribed, there will be no more entries accepted, so get in fast.
There are two options for this program where you can drive just at Bathurst or you and your partner will be flown to Melbourne after the Bathurst to test at the amazing Phillip Island race track. Known for its running each year of the Moto GP bikes, the Australian F1 GP in the 1930’s and in Australia as the venue for one of the V8 Supercars best events, Phillip Island is 4.4km long and is situated on the water overlooking Bass Straight.
Phillip Island is approximately an hour and a half from Melbourne and the event is an open test day where there will be approximately six by twenty-minute sessions.
- Be Ready: Greg from G-Force will send you driving tips, data, simulator links and more so you know the tracks before you turn a wheel.
- Be Comfortable: Stay in 5 star comfort while in the cities of Sydney and Melbourne and with the G-Force team in the country areas of Bathurst and the island of Phillip Island.
- Be Entertained: Take the options to climb the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, check out the Opera House and relax in the beautiful spas and hot springs on Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsular.
- Bring a Friend: Your partner or friend is covered in the program for everything you receive except driving race cars. Accommodation is double or two single beds as required.
- Be a Part of the Team: Drive these amazing tracks at Bathurst and Phillip Island in this exclusive ‘Once in a Lifetime’ event with coaching, data and assistance from the experienced G-Force Team.
- Be Insured: On track insurance for accident is included in this program.
- Dates: Tuesday November 13th to Friday November 23rd for the Bathurst and Phillip Island driving events.
- Dollars: There are two options available
|Just the Bathurst event with Sydney entertainment||AUD $32.790.00 including gst |
|Make the most of your trip and drive at Phillip Island as well with all transfers included entertainment and transfers included.|| AUD $42.790.00 including gst|
If you want to know more, just download the information here.